If your financial advisor …..
- Gets paid by the Mutual Funds s/he is recommending
- Churns or trades your portfolio a lot
- Only shows up to switch your portfolio into the latest best performing funds
- Does not track the performance of your portfolio versus your financial goals
- Does not provide you with an annual and cumulative return performance
…… you may have a problem!! Learn more on how to select a great financial advisor.
Visit www.kuvera.in to invest in “Direct Plans” of Mutual Funds and save BIG on commissions!!!
April 5, 2020 AT 07:20
I’m first time investing lump sum ammont auto pay or self payment how to press this lumpsum
September 10, 2021 AT 21:00
Earlier there was an option of “Smart Switch” in Kuvera, which I can’t see now. So need to know how should one switch from regular to direct SIP plan of the same AMC ?
September 13, 2021 AT 01:30
Please enable TradeSmart, Smart Switch is a part of this.