List of schemes with restrictions by Asset Management Company (AMC)
AMCs have restricted further subscriptions by way of Lumpsum, Switch-In, SIP and STP into the below schemes after cut-off on 01-Feb-2022. You can view the notification received from the respective AMCs by clicking on the AMC name.
|MUTUAL FUNDS||SCHEME NAME|
|AXIS MF||1. Axis Global Equity Alpha FOF
2. Axis Global Innovation FOF
3. Axis Greater China Equity FOF
|ABSL MF||1. ABSL Commodity Equities Fund Global Agri Plan
2. ABSL Global Emerging Opportunities Fund
3. ABSL Global Excellence Equity FOF
4. ABSL International Equity Fund, Plan A
5. ABSL International Equity Fund, Plan B
|BNP PARIBAS MF||1. BNP Paribas Funds Aqua FOF|
|DSP MF||1.DSP Global Allocation Fund
2. DSP US Flexible Equity Fund
3. DSP World Agriculture Fund
4. DSP World Energy Fund
5. DSP World Gold Fund
6. DSP World Mining Fund
|EDELWEISS MF||1. Edelweiss ASEAN Equity Off-shore Fund
2. Edelweiss Greater China Equity Off-shore Fund
3. Edelweiss US Technology Equity FOF
4. Edelweiss Emerging Markets Opportunities Equity Offshore Fund
5. Edelweiss Europe Dynamic Equity Offshore Fund
6. Edelweiss US Value Equity Off-shore Fund
7. Edelweiss MSCI India Domestic & World Healthcare 45 Index Fund
|FRANKLIN TEMPLETON MF *||1. Franklin India Asian Equity Fund
2. Franklin U.S. Opportunities Fund
3. Franklin Templeton European Opportunities Fund
|HDFC MF||1. HDFC Developed World Indexes FOFs|
|HSBC MF||1. HSBC Global Equity Climate Change FOF
2. HSBC Asia Pacific (Ex Japan) Dividend Yield Fund
3. HSBC Brazil Fund
4. HSBC Global Emerging Markets Fund
|IDFC MF *||1. IDFC US Equity FOF|
|ICICI PRUDENTIAL MF||1. ICICI Prudential US Bluechip Equity Fund
2. ICICI Prudential Global Stable Equity Fund (FOF)
3. ICICI Prudential Global Advantage Fund (FOF)
4. ICICI Prudential Nasdaq 100 Index Fund
|INVESCO MF||1. Invesco Global Equity Income FOF
2. Invesco Pan European Equity FOF
3. Invesco Global Consumer Trends FOF
|KOTAK MAHINDRA MF||1. Kotak Global Innovation FOF
2. Kotak International REIT FOF
3. Kotak Global Emerging Market Fund
|MAHINDRA MANULIFE MF||1. Mahindra Manulife Asia Pacific REITs FOF|
|MIRAE MF *||1. Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ ETF FOF
2.Mirae Asset S & P 500 Top 50 ETF FOF
3. Mirae Asset Hang Seng TECH ETF FOF
|MOTILAL OSWAL MF *||1. Motilal Oswal MSCI EAFE Top 100 Select Index Fund
2. Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF
3. Motilal Oswal S & P 500 Index Fund
|NIPPON INDIA MF||1. Nippon India US Equity Opportunities Fund
2. Nippon India Japan Equity Fund
3. Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund
4. Nippon India Multi Asset Fund
|PGIM INDIA MF||1. PGIM India Global Equity Opportunities Fund
2. PGIM India Emerging Markets Equity Fund
3. PGIM India Global Select Real Estate Securities FOF
|PPFAS MF||1. Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund|
|SUNDARAM MF||1. Sundaram Global Brand Fund|
*Existing SIPs have been suspended temporarily for this AMC until further notice
We will endeavor to keep updating this list if any further schemes get added after the publication of this note.
Why the restriction?
SEBI in a circular had set the overseas investment limits for Mutual Funds to a maximum of $1 billion per fund house with an overall industry limit of $7 billion. Pursuant to this, we have received intimations from various AMCs that they shall not accept any fresh investments in select schemes, listed above. By clicking the AMC name in the table above, you can view the addendum issued by the respective AMC.
How does this impact investors?
- Investors would not be allowed to make any fresh switch in or lump sum investments nor set up any fresh SIPs, STPs in the mentioned schemes.
- Until further notice, the existing SIPs in the mentioned schemes will remain unchanged.
- Some AMCs, notably Mirae MF has temporarily suspended existing SIPs as well, which will be reactivated post a communication from the regulator in this regard.
- However, investors can continue to redeem or switch out their investments from these schemes.